Baked Almond & Cinnamon Banana
1 Medium-Sized Banana
1 Tbl Almond Butter
½ tsp Cinnamon
1.Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2.Using a butter knife, cut about ½” deep down the length of your banana.
3. With the back of a spoon, widen the cut to make room for the almond butter. Spoon the almond butter throughout the opening in the banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Wrap completely in aluminum foil.Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes (or until it’s cool enough to handle).
6. Unwrap and either eat directly from the foil or move to a plate. Enjoy!
Spicy Sriracha Popcorn
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 cup popcorn kernels
2-3 tablespoons butter
1-2 teaspoons sriracha
1-2 teaspoons kosher salt, to taste
1.Lightly line a large pot with canola oil
2. Pour in the popcorn kernels and cover. Place over medium-high heat. Shake the pot when you hear the kernels start to pop. When the popping has stopped, remove the pot and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Stir in the butter & sriracha. Drizzle over the popcorn and add salt for tasting.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Mousse
1 container (6oz) Low fat Greek yogurt (0-2%)
2 tbs Peanut flour (or 1 tbs peanut/nut butter)
2-4 pkts Stevia or 1-2 tbs Honey or Sweetener of choice to taste
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Almond extract (optional)
1-2 tsp Chocolate chips (optional)
1. Whisk together all the ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Top with chocolate chips & enjoy!
(Recipe from datingdish.com)